i have a great ide to and ea

i i have the best ide to make an ea thats look on a template only grean for up trend and red for down trend this ide will be millions worth i thnk.

more about the ide will come but the ide is so good i think it will get both me and you rich. is ther any out ther ther is good to build a script or an ea so please email me

and i will tell you about the ide. but i have to trust you first becorse this is a million $ ide. email aske5000@hotmail.com

aske5000 wrote >>

i i have the best ide to make an ea thats look on a template only grean for up trend and red for down trend this ide will be millions worth i thnk.

more about the ide will come but the ide is so good i think it will get both me and you rich. is ther any out ther ther is good to build a script or an ea so please email me

and i will tell you about the ide. but i have to trust you first becorse this is a million $ ide. email aske5000@hotmail.com

i will tell you the story from my point of view (a scriptor/developer) how it is ....

more then 20 peoples was asking in the last months to make an ea for them idea, for them holy grail.

but all of them was finding some "solution" working only for some small period, some phase of market trend/volatility.

With other words, from 52 weeks in one year their ideas was working only for few weeks. No Profit except for the broker :-)

If the developer make it for free .. is an idiot. If he ask for money to do .. the "Idea-Finder" call him idiot

You have something to show how resistant is your strategie?

Shure then more qualified developers will send you an email!

yes i now maney ideas but this is simpel script. but i cant build it mabey it not so simpel. but you got to leasin this ide is simpel not som smart ea dont work. this is going to work i now please help me.

aske5000:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1413.

Good luck!

Reason: