E-mail alert stopped functioning

Hi

I,ve been getting e-mail alerts from the Tools>Options>E-mail settings for some time now from several different computers and different SMPT login addresses successfully.(SMPT server: att.blackberry.net)

Now I am getting no alerts and my Journal on several computers has the following message: Mail: login to att.blackberry.net failed

When I send an e-mail from the same computer from my Outlook account to the recipient address which is: XXX@att.blackberry.net,it goes right trough, so I know it is not a problem with my phone.

This is happening on several separate terminals. I have tried to re-boot both the Internet connection and the computers, un-check and re-check the "enable " box and I have reentered the settings which I know to be correct.

Does anyone have any Ideas what the problem may be?

Thanks

STUKA:

Hi

I,ve been getting e-mail alerts from the Tools>Options>E-mail settings for some time now from several different computers and different SMPT login addresses successfully.(SMPT server: att.blackberry.net)

Now I am getting no alerts and my Journal on several computers has the following message: Mail: login to att.blackberry.net failed

When I send an e-mail from the same computer from my Outlook account to the recipient address which is: XXX@att.blackberry.net,it goes right trough, so I know it is not a problem with my phone.

This is happening on several separate terminals. I have tried to re-boot both the Internet connection and the computers, un-check and re-check the "enable " box and I have reentered the settings which I know to be correct.

Does anyone have any Ideas what the problem may be?

Thanks

Maybe the problem is not with the recipient address but with the SMTP account itself. Try to set outlook to send via the same SMTP account and c if it goes through.

What port do you use?
Reason: