Strategy Tester Problems

I'm a newbie who has done a lot to try and solve the problems but I can't find answers to the following:

1. When running the Ichimoku Ea in the Strategy tester and live the Ea buys, sells and works perfectly, except for at the end of the test run when the MT4 Ichimoku indicator gets called in all the buy & sell arrows disappear and of course your left with the indicator only showing. The results are in the Result folder but it would be easier if the arrows you saw flying by during the test were left visable. This only happens with this indicator/Strategy. All other Strats test and the arrows are visable at the end of the test run.

Is there something that should be in the indicartor or an option in the strategy that needs to added/changed.

2. My strategy Report: It use to save and pop up on screen at the same time. items : a, b, c, d, then the Strategy Tester Report would popup on screen -Great but now:

a. Run strategy tester

b. click on report tab

c. Right click on the field

d. Left click "save as report"

e. "SAVE AS" pop up screen appears, The directory is MT4/tester/History, it list the File Name: "Strategy Tester" Save as Type: "HTML files" --Left click "SAVE button everything dissappears as though it worked. If there is a like named file in the /History directory another popup "SAVE As" warning you that a like name file exist, this an Old file from when it worked, Hit "yes" everything disappears as though it worked . The file never got saved in either instance.

I running XP Pro, IE 8. I've checked my IE options I can't find a solution. It use to work back in November-09. I backed out several window updates to get beyond the Nov window but no good.

Any suggestions to the above problems would be appreciated.

Hi

I know this is not the place to get MT4 fixed BUT.....

Where can I find contact details of the developers of MT4? I have a problem with strategy tester.

1. The slider in visual mode is useless.
    1. If you slide it to the far right it speeds along with the speed of light. You cannot see the signals happening
    2. JUST 1 notch to the left, it is so slow that you could view things faster in normal time.

It has been like this for ages. Cannot understand why nobody at MT4 picked it up and fixed it.

1. Please make the far left as slow as 2 above and the rest a workable slider.

Thanks

Neels123:

1. The slider in visual mode is useless.
    1. If you slide it to the far right it speeds along with the speed of light. You cannot see the signals happening
    2. JUST 1 notch to the left, it is so slow that you could view things faster in normal time.

I contacted the Service desk years ago and told them about this and suggested that they alter it.

Unfortunately nothing was done.

I'm new to this forex stuff I need guidance on how to actually trade

kinghash1999: I'm new to this forex stuff I need guidance on how to actually trade
  1. Don't hijack other people's thread with your off-topic question.
  2. Start learning:
              Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

hi 

i can't open my account i need a help pls

48171947: i can't open my account i need a help pls

What part of "Don't hijack other people's thread with your off-topic question" was unclear to you?

Reason: