Trades are upside down.

I have an issue I do not understand. Is it possible, even conceivable that MY signal is upside down?

I am new, and learning. I have experimented with three different EA/Robots (Fapturbo, Apocalypse and FX Forecaster). In addition I am reading, watching, and have placed several trades. ALL of my trades are VERY small so that I do not blow my small account before I learn.

It appears, (with few exceptions) that my trades, and the EA Advisor signal, AND the Robot trades are all upside down. When I buy, the market moves down, when I sell the market moves up. The EA's are duped as I am. Overall, the EA's and Robots are doing better than I am, but we are all loosing ($72.00 in January, if we do not count MY stupid error of $122.00).

Any advice, suggestions or enlightenment would be great right now. I appreciate your time. I am "enjoying and learning" but wish I was "enjoying and earning".

Dale

Just some thoughts -

• Just to be sure - you're aware that you could be trading on demo accounts and not losing any money? It's hard enough to make money at Forex even once your system has been tested extensively, but it's almost a sure thing that you'll eventually lose everything if you're learning with real money.
  • It's a good rule of thumb to be profitable consistently before risking any money
  • It's also a good idea to have some practice trading without bots before you trade with them
  • trades often go the opposite direction I think they will. It's important to have a tested money management strategy (for instance, no more than 2% of total capital risked per trade). The important thing isn't so much being right all the time, but having a strategy that allows you to weather losses and take advantage of gain
  • I've found this site to be helpful with basic Forex training concepts: http://www.babypips.com/school/
  • Back to your EA - have you tested them with Strategy Tester to confirm they're doing what they're supposed to?

Hope that's helpful.

NoMoHype:

I have an issue I do not understand. Is it possible, even conceivable that MY signal is upside down?

It's possible and conceivable. It might also be very likely depending on the EA. All EA's take a loss (or as u call it 'trading upside down') once in a while. The profitable ones will have good money and risk management along with a good trading strategy so as on average they are profitable. And don't assume that if u buy an EA it will be profitable.

Reason: