Is MQL4 compatibale with Windows7?

[Deleted]

Could someone please help because I am planning to switch to windows7.


TIA

Should work fine.
I have been running Windows 7 since beta and no problems with MQL4 or MetaTrader.
[삭제]
zaffrono:

Could someone please help because I am planning to switch to windows7.


TIA

Yes, you can switch to Windows 7. It is compatible with MQL4. Windows 7 adds great functionality and also requires less computer power than the fledging Windows Vista.

Yes it works fine.
[Deleted]
puncher:
Yes it works fine.

Hello everyone:

I have GCI MT4 version 4.0 build 388 running on win7 32bit. Then my new laptop is win7 64bit. As I migrated, one indicator (a couple) do not work. I am using the same MT4 release. Can u advise on the cause and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Please do not double post.
Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7