Indicator

Hello guys 

Are there any nice person there wanna help me make two diffrents expert advisors? 

A rsi EA, buy with low rsi value 20-30 and sell 80

and a moving average EA this is just standad death cross and golden gross. with 2 normal  moving avarge values 20-50

Hope someone will help me

Best regards 

nickdollar:

Hello guys 

Are there any nice person there wanna help me make two diffrents expert advisors? 

A rsi EA, buy with low rsi value 20-30 and sell 80

and a moving average EA this is just standad death cross and golden gross. with 2 normal  moving avarge values 20-50

check the Code Base or go here for help :  EA coding help

is it possible to buy a book just about mt5 programming?

nickdollar:
is it possible to buy a book just about mt5 programming?
Not as far as I know/can find . . .  try this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4086

Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5: Creating automated trading systems in the MQL5 language
Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5: Creating automated trading systems in the MQL5 language
  • reviews: 1
  • 35.96 USD
  • Andrew R. Young
  • www.amazon.com
The first guide to programming in MQL5 is here! Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5 is a practical guide to creating automated trading strategies in the MQL5 language. Take advantage of MetaTrader 5's new features and take your trading to the next level! You'll learn how to program expert advisors quickly and easily using a ready-made...

thanks a lot, for the help :)
Reason: