End of bar candles, rather than ticks

Although this may sound pointless, over long peroids I try to interperate ticks and it scews my emotions and leads to me second guessing my entries/stops etc

I am wondering if there is a way of delaying the appearance of a candle until the bar is complete.. (kinda like EOD for intra day)

I was going to put a box over the current candle and remove it using either time or sleep.. but it feels sloppy esp having to toggle chart foreground and having the lovely bid price ticking away

I'm sure its been mentioned before but the search terms have been unsuccessful

I'd be interested in hearing a better way, if one exists.. thanks for your help

Skitch wrote >>

Although this may sound pointless, over long peroids I try to interperate ticks and it scews my emotions and leads to me second guessing my entries/stops etc

I am wondering if there is a way of delaying the appearance of a candle until the bar is complete.. (kinda like EOD for intra day)

I was going to put a box over the current candle and remove it using either time or sleep.. but it feels sloppy esp having to toggle chart foreground and having the lovely bid price ticking away

I'm sure its been mentioned before but the search terms have been unsuccessful

I'd be interested in hearing a better way, if one exists.. thanks for your help

The simplest way to deal with your problem as I can see is to switch the monitor off and set your stop watch :)

whocares

Reason: