AUTO SL and TP

hello to everyone here, I did a backtest of this EA, it manages the positions sl and tp automatically when you enter an order manually. soucy on there is always some error messages in the log of the tester, I still try with a demo account, but the window sl and tp from MT4 opens without stop, I would like to schedule according to my available margin and with a sl 50pips mini (I'm at FxPro) and with lot in my account (608.39 € balance). is it possible to use a pyramid fashion with breakeaven also? I'll post the program with screen capture, thank you in advance for any answers or support programming made. happy new year

Files:

enzozo wrote >>

hello to everyone here, I did a backtest of this EA, it manages the positions sl and tp automatically when you enter an order manually. soucy on there is always some error messages in the log of the tester, I still try with a demo account, but the window sl and tp from MT4 opens without stop, I would like to schedule according to my available margin and with a sl 50pips mini (I'm at FxPro) and with lot in my account (608.39 € balance). is it possible to use a pyramid fashion with breakeaven also? I'll post the program with screen capture, thank you in advance for any answers or support programming made. happy new year

The errors that you are getting relates to the test data you are using:

There is a data mismatch. This is because there is something like a 1h bar that has a high that is higher than the daily bar in the same time window.

It does not mean that you ea is not working. If it opens that trades as you want and manages them correctly, and try it on a demo account as well then it is ok.

whocares

To clean your data:

- Find a small timeperiod dataset that you trust

- Use the period converter script to generate large timeperiod dataset from it.

CB

cloudbreaker:

To clean your data:

- Find a small timeperiod dataset that you trust

- Use the period converter script to generate large timeperiod dataset from it.

CB

hi thx fo your reponses, how i can set timeperiod, sorry i'm a full newbie...

enzozo:

how i can set timeperiod

Sorry - I don't know exactly what you mean by this question.

Set the active chart by using the M1, M5 etc. buttons along the top.

Set the timeperiod in the Strategy Tester by using that option in the test config fields.

Manipulate the data that is used by the Strategy Tester by going to the History Center.

So to fix the mismatch:

- Either record or obtain a set of data for a small timeperiod such as M1 or M5

- Then run the period converter script (supplied with MT4) to create the larger timeperiod data sets (such as M30, H1 etc.)

- Then import the newly created data sets into the History Center for use in the Strategy Tester.

CB

cloudbreaker:

Sorry - I don't know exactly what you mean by this question.

Set the active chart by using the M1, M5 etc. buttons along the top.

Set the timeperiod in the Strategy Tester by using that option in the test config fields.

Manipulate the data that is used by the Strategy Tester by going to the History Center.

So to fix the mismatch:

- Either record or obtain a set of data for a small timeperiod such as M1 or M5

- Then run the period converter script (supplied with MT4) to create the larger timeperiod data sets (such as M30, H1 etc.)

- Then import the newly created data sets into the History Center for use in the Strategy Tester.

CB

dear CB,

I put the chart m1ou m5, I settle in the strategy tester m30, it always gives me the same errors ... : /
I soon opened my positions, having a distant Stoploss 50pips minimum (FxPro compels me) and a takeprofit I can settle before taking a position. If possible have a Stoploss moving as soon as I start to be positive on the wallet, he can move so that if my position is closed I do not lose a penny. is it possible to use the fashion pyramid, and the last position pyramid does not eat my wallet also with respect to the previous position?

who can help me?

mail me to enzo.invest @ live.fr

rajivxxx:

Does it check for compliance with FREEZLEVEL and STOPLEVEL before you try and send the invalid OrderModify ? how do you alert the user ?

rajivxxx:

Is your code from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10009 ?
Reason: