MQL4 Flow Chart - page 2

Wrong Forum...

DougRH4x:

To this end I prefer to start by constructing a flow chart to map out the desired program flow, logic and algorithm until I have it mapped out correctly. Then I will gradually fill it out and expand it with the proper MQL4 code (that’s where it really starts to get interesting for moi: bravely? stumbling along as many before me have done (< 8) to provide the functionality of the completed flow chart until I have the finished product and the Flow Chart ends up being sectional / modules heading documentation.

So any suggestions for Windows Flow Chart software solutions for this approach? Preferably ones that are orientated to this specific type of application.

Hey DougRH4x ...

I've been looking for something similar.  Yet, I've given up on that task.  However, I did find a slight ray of hope along this path.  I did a Google.com search for "MQL4 Ansi Flow Chart" (without quotes) and a few websites down displayed "MQL4" in bold font!  That caught my attention!  I clicked on it and it showed promise. 

If you're interested, you can visit that website at:    http://bloglapat.blogspot.com/2014/

PLEASE let me know if and how this website provides the answer! 

... God bless!!! 

Other Programming Tools and Environments
Other Programming Tools and Environments
  • ryan valeriano
  • bloglapat.blogspot.com
A. Program Design                                                                                                                                                                                                       The activity of progressing from a specification of some required program to a description of the program itself. Most phase...

You can make a flowchart for free at http://draw.io
draw.io - free flowchart maker and diagrams online
draw.io - free flowchart maker and diagrams online
  • draw.io
draw.io (formerly Diagramly) is free online diagram software. You can use it as a flowchart maker, network diagram software, to create UML online, as an ER diagram tool, to design database schema...
Reason: