A little Help with simple lines.

Hello. I'm really new to trading and total newb to programming. All I need is some help with drawing lines. Could someone please take an indicator with 2 MAs crossing and write in part so when faster MA crosses down there would be a horizontal line drawn on close - custom value, of that bar. That line would go until the MA crosses up at which point an another line at close + custom value, would be drawn. And could you please point out the code that makes the line draw separate from MA code in the indicator, so I can easily see how the line code works and hooks to MA code. So I need: 1: An indicator with 2 lines moving 2: At each crossing of lines a horizontal line drawn at the bar of crossing, if cross down then line at Close - custom Value, if cross up then line at Close + custom Value 2a: Customizable value up or down, so different set ups can be tested. 3: Horizontal line going from one crossing to another 4: Important. Horizontal lines have to stay (not be deleted with new ones). So it is easy to go back as far as indicator goes and see if target was reached or not. 5: Optional. Custom style and/or colors. So it's easy to tell whats where. 6: Please make it so it's easy which parts are line code so I can learn it.

ivirus, i sometimes wonder if its kind of freelancer board. i wonder how free people can and request such precious orders.

well all I/m asking is to make some line with indicator so them I can study it and develop. It's not like I'm asking for a whole new indicator. The mql code is hard so I want to see an example, much easier then looking at other indicators and try to reverse engineer them as I tried doing for the past 3 days. Just some lines, and I'm sure it'll be useful to everyone without giving anyone an advantage.

check http://www.fx1.net/codelibrary.php there are thousands of samples. you can also search for "line" for example and it will show you dozens of examples. hope to have helped

thanx I'll check it out, but still if anyone can help please do.
Reason: