I am looking for Coders

Hi guys,

any body can code a simple custom indicator for please contact me via email micha_abuaita@yahoo.co.uk or skype: christopher.abu.aita

looking forward for replys

Issa:

Hi guys,

any body can code a simple custom indicator for please contact me via email micha_abuaita@yahoo.co.uk or skype: christopher.abu.aita

looking forward for replys

Not enough details... i.e., what's your budget? I suspect coders don't work for free...

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

kolier:
I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

hi there can you contact me on skype so we can discuss things further

$15 are you crazy ? unless you can code an indicator in 30 minutes you could make more working at walmart !!

SDC:

$15 are you crazy ? unless you can code an indicator in 30 minutes you could make more working at walmart !!

Completely agree. Those who know how to code have to "respect" themselfs. I really can't understand how someone code for $20.

Give the kid a break

A) maybe his employment options (as at Walmart) are "limited", through geography or personal situation

B) maybe he's trying to build up a portfolio of 'commercial projects' to look good on his CV

C) maybe he codes for fun. Hey, give me the right project & I'll do it for free .... but not in THIS forum (no offence intended)

yeah i see what your saying brewmanz but I still think he shouldnt undersell himself ? If you spent years studying financial mathematics and computer programming at least charge a rate that reflects the skills involved and the time spent learning them.

Reason: