SLOW FORUM

It sure seems like the MQL4 forum has just about died since MQL5 went real beta....(yes we still get the please help what does compile mean questions....but) it also appears we have only about 4 people actually on board re MT5 programming . .. that doesn't look promising.....for MT4 or MT5 at this point...Hope I'm wrong... No Hedge MT5 sucks...I don't think Meta quotes understands...Hope they wake up and include back compatability too....

MT5 code -- looking at it...

No hedge doesn't bother me...

Back compatibility won't happen in my opinion. Time marches on...

MT4 won't disappear quickly.

I think that if traders soon really get in touch with MT5 then there will be a great disappointment and frustation with this new platform. Metaquotes practice some kind self-destructive habit by developing such a platform. I hope that there are alternative platforms available.

MQL5 is still an evolving product, with updates almost everyday or so it seems. No hurry to jump into it.

MQL4 will be around for sometime yet.

n8937g wrote >>
It sure seems like the MQL4 forum has just about died since MQL5 went real beta....(yes we still get the please help what does compile mean questions....but) it also appears we have only about 4 people actually on board re MT5 programming . .. that doesn't look promising.....for MT4 or MT5 at this point...Hope I'm wrong... No Hedge MT5 sucks...I don't think Meta quotes understands...Hope they wake up and include back compatability too....

Hey, just write to Metaquote. Tell them to add the hedging feature as optional for brokers and clients that want it.

Else many will stick to MT4. I, for one, will stick to MT4 for a while.

ckingher:

Hey, just write to Metaquote. Tell them to add the hedging feature as optional for brokers and clients that want it.

Else many will stick to MT4. I, for one, will stick to MT4 for a while.

Yes we have many times here...but they are too busy or don't understand Hedging strategies that make money...

Maybe it is too easy and they don't see....We should remind the brokers they make twice the money on us too....

because we make many more trades as we trade both directions.....more spreads for them.....everybody wins...except for MT5

they are losing....

Reason: