any programmers from germany?

hi, I have a simple EA I want built, for awhile now..... Would appreciate any local who's familiar with the mql4 language to contact me, it's probably a 2 - 3 hour worth of coding if you were to sit and finish it straight... Local because, its easier to make payments within Germany for me :) msg me or buzz me here. Thanks.

mank

Thomas Bopp ist aus dem Deutschland. Sie koennen sehen Thomas in unserer Meisterschafter Jury seite

Hallo, ich könnte mir das auch anschauen.

Ich bin auch aus Deutschland, aber ich bin grade erst dabei mich in MQL4 einzuarbeiten. Habe aber ein Handelssystem in .NET geschrieben und entwickel nun eine Schnittstelle zwischen meinem Programm und MetaTrader.

Grüße

mank wrote >>

hi, I have a simple EA I want built, for awhile now..... Would appreciate any local who's familiar with the mql4 language to contact me, it's probably a 2 - 3 hour worth of coding if you were to sit and finish it straight... Local because, its easier to make payments within Germany for me :) msg me or buzz me here. Thanks.

mank

yemidotnet@yahoo.com (Nigerian)

mank wrote >>

mank

Hi Mank,

I run a professional (and declared) MQL4 coding service not in germany, in France: http://www.trading-automatique.fr . But thanks to Euro there is no problem for payment. Tell me at tradingautomatique@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks and regards,

Nicolas Vitale

Reason: