candle speed indicator!

I am interested to have a kind programmer willing to help me to design an indicator to show the speed of candle formation. It could show also the average speed comparable to the previous ones and to its historical data. If the indicator also could shows the direction using a color indicator this would be nice. I would like also to get a help from a programmer to design a statistical indicator shows the number of candles with the same type ( either bullish / bearish) were subsequently formed in a row. If any interested, please contact me on hatimaboouf@gmail.com

thanks

McGene4xPro:

I am interested to have a kind programmer willing to help me to design an indicator to show the speed of candle formation. It could show also the average speed comparable to the previous ones and to its historical data. If the indicator also could shows the direction using a color indicator this would be nice. I would like also to get a help from a programmer to design a statistical indicator shows the number of candles with the same type ( either bullish / bearish) were subsequently formed in a row. If any interested, please contact me on hatimaboouf@gmail.com

thanks

First you have to define what you mean by "speed of candle formation".

WHRoeder:

First you have to define what you mean by "speed of candle formation".

First thank you for response.

Ok, i am interested in the candles that are without any shadows in one or both directions. and i would like to have an indicator to identify them as soon as possible so i could integrate this to an EA later. The speed means the RELATIVE speed (distance/time). Time here is equal so the Relative Length to the previous ones ( in One direction).

Also, i am interested to find an indicator to determine early that the market is going to sleep for a while ( Consolidation period) BASED ON CANDLES. My idea which i am not sure if it is applicable or if there is already such an indicator is to measure the distance has been cut by a number of candles in a fixed time ( candles) RELATIVE to the previous ones or to historical candles ( at the same time or the average candle length for this pair).

If i could design this indicator to give graded color to show the state of the market this would be nice. For example.

Thanks again

please check this, It is very close to what i am looking for but based on the candle averages with visual colorful indicator.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=198595&page=2

Reason: