Can someone create a simple EA for me?

I would like an ea for this strategy..

I'm looking for an EA for the following strategy.

ØEMA 7 (red) and EMA 14 (blue) Exponential close
Ø You will get exact trading signals
Ø And you will get exact exit signals
Ø 70-80% positive trades
Ø Limited loss, ’unlimited’ profit

ØBUY :
• At the end of the hour (candlestick is complete)
• EMA 7 and EMA 14 cross upwards
• Awesome Oscillator is green
• Open BUY trade
ØSELL :
• At the end of the hour (candlestick is complete)
• EMA 7 and EMA 14 cross downwards
• Awesome Oscillator is red
• Open SELL trade

close your trade ØTrailing stop
• If you want to go for the big trades
• Start with large stop loss (50-100 pips)
• Once positive, trail the stop at 50% of the profit
• Max. Trailing distance: 50 pip

Can you create it for me?  I've never used it before.

Appreciate your help

You will alienate yourself from a majority of the programmers on this forum by presuming to ask for them to work for nothing.

Do you work for nothing?

On the other hand - if you had introduced yourself by saying "I'm willing to learn how to program this, please can you help me"...

So think about perhaps learning to be self-sufficient.

If you are totally against learning, then do a search on the forum for programmers who say "I'll write your EA for free". But you get what you pay for. Which leads me to suggest that you search for and read a post on the forum titled "There are ea's and there are EA's".

And then decide if your strategy is worth enough to automate properly by paying a professional programmer.

CB

MetaTrader programmers: GetYourEA.com

cloudbreaker:

You will alienate yourself from a majority of the programmers on this forum by presuming to ask for them to work for nothing.

Do you work for nothing?

On the other hand - if you had introduced yourself by saying "I'm willing to learn how to program this, please can you help me"...

So think about perhaps learning to be self-sufficient.

If you are totally against learning, then do a search on the forum for programmers who say "I'll write your EA for free". But you get what you pay for. Which leads me to suggest that you search for and read a post on the forum titled "There are ea's and there are EA's".

And then decide if your strategy is worth enough to automate properly by paying a professional programmer.

CB

He gave his idea anyway, if it's working the programmer could earn using his strategy. He asked just for a flavour and his request is not mandatory imho.

grandemario:

<He gave his idea anyway, if it's working the programmer could earn using his strategy.>

Good idea - all programmers should start working for free, on the basis that the strategies might be profitable enough to live on. Watertight business model.

<He asked just for a flavour and his request is not mandatory imho.>

Many thanks for pointing that out. I am intellectually challenged and have real trouble understanding elementary issues such as this.

CB

cloudbreaker:

CB

I think that you had hot chilly pepper for breakfast :-) ok no problem, anyone do what he like.

grandemario:

I think that you had hot chilly pepper for breakfast :-) ok no problem, anyone do what he like.

Wow!  Thanks for your replies guys.  Actually I know how to code, but I don't have time to do it(work related).   I don't mind paying someone, but I just don't have time to code it.

If anyone is up to coding it or would like to test trading system manually, then by all means test it. 

Thanks again

I NEED SOME GOOD WORKING EAs. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: armsking1942@yahoo.com

70942:
I NEED SOME GOOD WORKING EAs. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: armsking1942@yahoo.com

What is YOUR role in this transaction?

CB

Reason: