20% on 3 days without risk !!!

hi

i have expert advisor realizing I 2000 pip on 3 day only and without any risk

my forward test realizing 20%

http://efxexp.mt4stats.com/

expert.fx@hotmail.com

define "risk".

surely 1151..~1055 must mean without any risk is a typo..

Perhaps the words "of" and "success" got dropped after the word "risk".

CB

your margin is below 0. It means you are holding losing positions, after they are closed equity will become 0.

cloudbreaker wrote >>

Perhaps the words "of" and "success" got dropped after the word "risk".

CB

like it! now... after a shitty day, this just makes me have a great smile 'n laugh :o)

man... just what needed!

thanking you CB

expert.fx wrote >>

hi

i have expert advisor realizing I 2000 pip on 3 day only and without any risk

my forward test realizing 20%

http://efxexp.mt4stats.com/

expert.fx@hotmail.com

Ok, so they are razing you a little, they'll probably do the same to me. Although it may have been a 20% when you posted this thread, I went to look at your stats and it is only just above a 9% right now. Looks like your pair is in a resistance state and giving you some losers right now.

Something I have learned is to diversify your risk of a single pair by running it on multiple pairs. Even if one pair pulls it down, the other pairs will help to keep it balanced. Putting all your eggs in the same pair basket is begging to feel some pain. Especially when EUR/USD has done such things as moving 500 pips in one direction, like it did only a few months ago.

So my suggestion is to modify your code to handle multiple currency pairs. If is is still stable doing this, then you might have something.

Also, a good month worth of forward testing is ideal to bring to the table. 3 days is a lot like me putting up the 6 day posting, but I do have a months previous results to go with it. Not well documented though it was a surprise to see the account close.

LEHayes:

Ok, so they are razing you a little, they'll probably do the same to me. Although it may have been a 20% when you posted this thread, I went to look at your stats and it is only just above a 9% right now. Looks like your pair is in a resistance state and giving you some losers right now.

Something I have learned is to diversify your risk of a single pair by running it on multiple pairs. Even if one pair pulls it down, the other pairs will help to keep it balanced. Putting all your eggs in the same pair basket is begging to feel some pain. Especially when EUR/USD has done such things as moving 500 pips in one direction, like it did only a few months ago.

So my suggestion is to modify your code to handle multiple currency pairs. If is is still stable doing this, then you might have something.

Also, a good month worth of forward testing is ideal to bring to the table. 3 days is a lot like me putting up the 6 day posting, but I do have a months previous results to go with it. Not well documented though it was a surprise to see the account close.

I respect his EA, but, I honest prefer mine (danielvc.mt4stats.com) ehahahahah

Reason: