36772.27% in ONE day (forward test) Account and Password disponible

It's Scalping in a SCAM broker...


http://danielvc.mt4stats.com


My dream is some day turn it true in my account :D I think that is the dream of all of us.


Best regards,

Dan

bearnaked:

It's Scalping in a SCAM broker...


http://danielvc.mt4stats.com


My dream is some day turn it true in my account :D I think that is the dream of all of us.


Best regards,

Dan



Updating :D 4005.29%

bearnaked wrote >>

Updating :D 4005.29%

wow, so beautiful to see...I could sit on a wood chair for an entire day and watch this thing buy and sell!!!!

for my info, what is a scam broker??

Gachette:

wow, so beautiful to see...I could sit on a wood chair for an entire day and watch this thing buy and sell!!!!

for my info, what is a scam broker??

7865.78%.... sigma forex eehehehehe


I love my EA

bearnaked:

7865.78%.... sigma forex eehehehehe


I love my EA

10809.20% ahahahaha.... puts grilla :D

bearnaked:

10809.20% ahahahaha.... puts grilla :D

You must have been drinking beers and enjoying the Great Movie hehe

Itachi:

You must have been drinking beers and enjoying the Great Movie hehe

brother.. see here: http://danielvc.mt4stats.com and you'll understand...


12k% in some hours

bearnaked:

brother.. see here: http://danielvc.mt4stats.com and you'll understand...


12k% in some hours

ops... 15000% eheheheh

Have you forward tested this same EA with a non scam broker? If you have a comparison of it for us to see...

what the hell is this ?

[Deleted]

What a waste of space. Get a life!