plz guys i need help.

i just started to learn froex trading plz i need you guys to help me or teach me how or give me materials that can help me learn how to study the froex trade plz,i need help.

Look up and push "Book"

720 wrote >>
i just started to learn froex trading plz i need you guys to help me or teach me how or give me materials that can help me learn how to study the froex trade plz,i need help.

Hi, you should try

babypips.com

aboutcurrency.com

Start especially from babypips, they have a school session for newbies. You will definitely learn a lot.

This is a forum for programmers, you cant learn trading here!

Hope this helps.

8284 wrote >>

Hi, you should try

babypips.com

aboutcurrency.com

Start especially from babypips, they have a school session for newbies. You will definitely learn a lot.

This is a forum for programmers, you cant learn trading here!

Hope this helps.

thanx my friend you did help i wuld start from there, thnx. hey i will come for the programmer teaching plz i hope you wuld help me out plz,thank you

Roger wrote >>
Look up and push "Book
thnx for the reply but can you help with the books or the site where to get them,you there are many of them put been that you are already in the game you wuld know more than i do plz help me,thank you

Start from investopedia.com. It has wondeful tutorials for beginners.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/forexmarket/

no one will give you their edge

Roger wrote >>
Look up and push "Book"

You can also run around collecting existing code, then study and analyze what they do. Fix them as you discover their reasons for failure. Eventually you will find a fix that will make for a good EA to trade with. Another thing is to look at manual trader techniques, convert them to automation and see what they do.

Roger wrote >>
Look up and push "Book
thnx for the reply but can you help with the books or the site where to get them,you there are many of them put been that you are already in the game you wuld know more than i do plz help me,thank you

Roger wrote >>
Look up and push "Book
Reason: