metatrader 5 doesn't start

Does anyone know of this problem? I can't start metatrader. Yesterday I downloaded latest copy from metaquaotes and chatrs opened after install.

But today, it doesn't start. I clicked on desktop icon, start menu icon and on actual terminal.exe in in the metatrader folder... and nothing happens.

I don't know if it has to with the fact I have MT4 and could they both work at the same time? At least MT4 from different brokers work together fine simultanneously. 

irusoh1:

Does anyone know of this problem? I can't start metatrader. Yesterday I downloaded latest copy from metaquaotes and chatrs opened after install.

But today, it doesn't start. I clicked on desktop icon, start menu icon and on actual terminal.exe in in the metatrader folder... and nothing happens.

I don't know if it has to with the fact I have MT4 and could they both work at the same time? At least MT4 from different brokers work together fine simultanneously. 

I have the same problem right now. Uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, .. didn't help. I suspect this may be related to 64 bit version of the MetaTrader client. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way of downloading 32-bit version either..

Any suggestions?

Do you guys have Comodo Firewall installed?
Reason: