i am a first timer is there a school or something that i can go through to better understand ?????

am a first timer is there a school or something that i can go through to better understand ?????

Define first timer - have you got any programming experience?

CB

jamac903 wrote >>
am a first timer is there a school or something that i can go through to better understand ?????

Hey man, dont get discouraged first of all. I dont know of any school. Up until 3 months ago I have not programmed anything ever. Now is a different story. Everyday is a learning day. I can do alot now. I just set my mind to it and was lucky to run across an EA template that I understand and could change. Since then I have learned something new everyday. Its all about will power. Just download a few EA's and scripts from the code base here, take a look at them. Get past the mental block where you shut down cause you dont understand what your reading. Keep re-reading it, soon you will run into a statement you understand and know what it does. Then you will know how to change it by going to the documentation area here. Eventually your knowledge will grow, and the learning curve becomes more faster.

Reason: