System Tester Optimizer missing data in build 225

Hi

Last night I was able to successfully run the system optimizer for the first time and managed to run about 6 separate trials, stepping through my data with a step value of 1. When the tests completed, I saw the test results (5 per run, done 6 times), along with the respective graphs...

TODAY - I am unable to get anything. This is all I am getting

2009.08.25 11:21:11 There were 6 passes done during optimization, 6 results have been discarded as insignificant

Its literally the same test, just different starting and ending values for one of my variables.

I'd hate to have to run about 30 different iterations manually, now that I know its possible to run this via the Optimizer....

Anyone have a clue on what needs to be done to fix this?

Thx

-Al Mo

Al_Mo:

Hi

Last night I was able to successfully run the system optimizer for the first time and managed to run about 6 separate trials, stepping through my data with a step value of 1. When the tests completed, I saw the test results (5 per run, done 6 times), along with the respective graphs...

TODAY - I am unable to get anything. This is all I am getting

2009.08.25 11:21:11 There were 6 passes done during optimization, 6 results have been discarded as insignificant

Its literally the same test, just different starting and ending values for one of my variables.

I'd hate to have to run about 30 different iterations manually, now that I know its possible to run this via the Optimizer....

Anyone have a clue on what needs to be done to fix this?

Thx

-Al Mo

Please disregard - this was answered here - https://forum.mql4.com/20578

Reason: