Stealth TrailingStop

I have an EA that does well but is in need of help!

What I need is a Stealth TrailingStop... so my broker (who has large TP/SL spreads) cannot limit me. The EA already places a TakeProfit and StopLoss when the order is placed, what I want is the Stealth TrailingStop to have an activate area... such as 10 pips profit and a stealth stoploss that sits something like 2 pips behind the activate area. If the trade goes against me the stealth stoploss would close the trade, but if it goes the direction I want... then it will continually bump the Stealth TrailingStop 2 pips behind. Is this difficult to program? Does anyone have something like this already?

I appreciate your time!

In answer to your questions:

- No, its not difficult to program.

- Yes, I've done it already.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

In answer to your questions:

- No, its not difficult to program.

- Yes, I've done it already.

CB

Could you share it please?

Rengoku wrote >>

If you put an EMA on a chart and experiment with the periods, you can see how effective an EMA trailing stop will be more effective and activate as soon as you want. Just set your EA to close trade if bar close's below/above the EMA. If that does not get you started, let me know.

jboddie wrote >>

If you put an EMA on a chart and experiment with the periods, you can see how effective an EMA trailing stop will be more effective and activate as soon as you want. Just set your EA to close trade if bar close's below/above the EMA. If that does not get you started, let me know.

The EA is MegaDroid ( Decompiled ) and it usually only takes around 10 pips... So what im looking for is to add a stealth Trailing stop... so when it hits 8 or 10, the trailing stop is 2 pips behind so it can then place another trade, instead of sitting open for an hour... so as you can see this EA trade fairly small

MegaDroid, I would love to see that code if you mind sharing. Megadroid is working like a champ for me but I see some more spots for more pips that it neglects to collect. Anyways, Like I said before, an EMA can be highly effective as a trailing stop if set to proper amount of bars. Plus it is activated when trade is open. The one thing that holds true with EMA is that when the price goes against you, the price will corss the EMA at some point. I will throw an EMA on my Megadroid charts and optimize the periods to see what works good with the previous trades i have open. If you dont mind can you share the decompiled with me?

Email is: 

I also will share some info for you. I manually trade off of my Megadroid trades. Based on the winning rate of megadroid and its typicall pattern when the trades are going against me. Place orders in same direction as the megadroind when it has trades open and they are 10 pips against me. I place the trades TP at or just below the original megadroid open trade's TP. I add these orders in same direction of megadroid in ten pip increments.

Have you read how to get more trades out of it? There is some tweaks to get it to trade more w/o using the aggressive mode.

Rengoku:

No, sorry.

What I will do, is help you if you get into difficulties coding it yourself.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

No, sorry.

What I will do, is help you if you get into difficulties coding it yourself.

CB

I'm already there... LOL

That’s why I came to this site... I want to get better at programming! It’s just foreign to me! I'm getting there... just slow!

Reason: