Multiple Instances with real account

Good afternoon all, I know I have done the searching and reading the forum on this topic but just want some final clarification on this(as I am not very good technically with the computer). I have a real account and currently run about 7 EA's( and as some of you know, getting "trade context busy" errors for multiple signals is a pain in the rear) and want to be able to set this up right to be able to not miss trading opps. SO......if I have a laptop and a desktop, is it safe to say that I can copy and set up two instances of MetaTrader on both computers, then put two EA's on each instance so that I get a minimized chance of the trade context error issue? This makes sense to me but has anyone had issues accessing one single account with this many copies or instances?! Any feedback and/or suggs would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks-this is a great forum and has enabled me to not only learn code but to also make money! Daniel

> has anyone had issues accessing one single account with this many copies or instances

Is no problem :)

Is your PC and broadband router both connected to a UPS?

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

> has anyone had issues accessing one single account with this many copies or instances

Is no problem :)

Is your PC and broadband router both connected to a UPS?

-BB-

That is most likely the next step for ensuring connectivity. I am only trading mini lots but good point! Have you had issues before?

How does that work for trades-will all be seen on all instances? Assuming everything goes back to my broker, will the balance update on all instances too? Interesting.....

Reason: