Which brokers include VPS hosting ?

Hi,

Do you know any brokers that include VPS hosting in their package ?(either free or paid)

your link is incredibly usless !!!

Then perhaps you'll find this link more useful.

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

On a serious note, though, would you really want to give your broker access to your EA? The broker would be well placed to notice your EA performing well and then decompile it to have a look at what makes it so special.

I'd stick to using companies for what they excel at. Brokers at providing a market interface and hosting companies for hosting your software. MT4 instances and EAs aren't exactly difficult to capacity-plan and remotely manage.

I imagine that network latency is what's concerning you. I'm sure you can find an acceptable solution without needing to host your EA on the broker's site. Even if the broker were to host it, there may be no guarantee over the number of hops within their environment.

And EAs which are so latency dependent make me a bit skeptical anyway, but that's for another day... :-)

CB

cloudbreaker:

On a serious note, though, would you really want to give your broker access to your EA? The broker would be well placed to notice your EA performing well and then decompile it to have a look at what makes it so special.

you got a point there

shrung wrote >>

your link is incredibly usless !!!

is not link that is useless.

that link produces a good 52k worth of hits.

you asked a question and got a direct response - is your issue should you wish to feel offended by someone stating the obvious to you while at the same time offering HELP - so live with it dude!

the fact that you demonstrate inability to use own initiative was apparent by your question.

thanking you for your courteous reply

Reason: