stringformat

Comment(StringFormat("MACD = %f\nHigh = %f\ndtHigh = %s\nLow = %f\ndtLow = %s\nPips = %f\nDirect = %d\nCount = %d\ndtHigh = %s\ndtLow = %s\ndtMACD = %s\nMACD = %f",
   H1wave.f_wMACD(), H1wave.High(), H1wave.f_dtHigh(), H1wave.Low(), H1wave.f_dtLow(), H1wave.f_wPips(), m5wave.Direction(), m5wave.WaveNum(), m5wave.f_dtHigh(), m5wave.f_dtLow(), m5wave.f_dtMACD(), m5wave.f_wMACD()));
The above line of code works as expected, but I wanted to make this easier to read by having multiple columns displayed in the comments section.  I searched for 'StringFormat' and could not find how to add tabs.  Since '\n' created a new line, my guess was that '\t' would have inserted a tab.  Which it did not?  How do I insert a tab so that my comments are easier to read?

jshumaker:
The above line of code works as expected, but I wanted to make this easier to read by having multiple columns displayed in the comments section.  I searched for 'StringFormat' and could not find how to add tabs.  Since '\n' created a new line, my guess was that '\t' would have inserted a tab.  Which it did not?  How do I insert a tab so that my comments are easier to read?
You can't insert a tab with Comment().