Help making a buy condition

I'm looking for help to put an additional condition in my Buy strategy.. I have an indicator named Aaroon Horn and I need to put in a mandatory condition for my buy strategy that reflects this indicator set to value "25". (indicator can be found here : http://www.metatraderlibrary.com/ind_info/a/aroonhorn.html).

So in plain english the translation of what I need as a condition is:
If Aaroon value is above 72 then move on to the next condition..
when I view this indicator on my chart is has 2 lines, like slow stochastics, and they cross often.. but I would want both lines to be above 72 to trigger this condition and move on to the next..

I'm not sure if this makes sense.. I would like to get this so I can add it to an EA as an additional condition to execute the trade.

Any help is awesome!
Regards,
DZ

Sorry I forget to mention. I need the value of Aaroon on the CURRENT and PREVIOUS candle to be above 72 (again for both lines displayed in aaroon indicator attached below)

here's my louzy attempt to the above:

Variables:

double Var1 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 0);
double Var2 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 0);
double Var3 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 1);
double Var4 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 1);

double Buy1_1 = Var1 ;
double Buy1_2 = 72;
double Buy2_1 = Var2 ;
double Buy2_2 = 72;
double Buy3_1 = Var3 ;
double Buy3_2 = 72;
double Buy4_1 = Var4 ;
double Buy4_2 = 72;

and then buy condition:

if (Buy1_1 >= Buy1_2 && Buy2_1 >= Buy2_2 && Buy3_1 >= Buy3_2 && Buy4_1 >= Buy4_2) Order = SIGNAL_BUY;

I completely improvised by comparing with stochs and other indicators. I may be completly wrong, infact it's sure that I am wrong. Can someone with experience help me out in getting this achieved?

N

When using an indi that is new to you, always check you are getting the right values from it

This includes checking which output of n that you are getting

In your case

double Var1 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 0);
double Var2 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 0);
double Var3 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 1);
double Var4 = iAroon(NULL, 25, Current + 1);

will only get the first line (red or blue), i.e. buffer 0, I think you mean something like

double Var1 = iAroon(NULL, 25, 0, Current + 0);
double Var2 = iAroon(NULL, 25, 1, Current + 0);
double Var3 = iAroon(NULL, 25, 0, Current + 1);
double Var4 = iAroon(NULL, 25, 1, Current + 1);

Then add a Print statement to see the output in the Journal after a short backtest, something like

Print("Buy1_1: ", Buy1_1, " Buy1_2: ", Buy1_2, " Buy2_1: ", Buy2_1, " Buy2_2: ", Buy2_2, " Buy3_1: ", Buy3_1, " Buy3_2: ", Buy3_2, " Buy4_1: ", Buy4_1, " Buy4_2: ", Buy4_2);

Good Luck

-BB-

Reason: