Strategy EA Tester on Meta Trader - important question

Hello,

I have tested a lot of experts under Meta Trader and I don't know how to improve the source code a few of them. Could you please explain me how to change the items:

1/. Modelling quality : n/a <--- into ---> over 90
2/. Mismatched charts errors : above 1500 <--- into ---> 0

???

Usually I test the experts on 1 H time frame, but I have a lot of errors and bad Modelling quality. What is the Modelling quality?

I waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Puncher

Modeling Quality - the start time of the test must not be greater than the beginning of the 1m history.

Mismatch is where the lower timeframe data -- high, lows, volume, do not match the values for the higher timeframe bar that includes the lower timeframe bars. The price data is inconsistent.

phy wrote >>

Modeling Quality - the start time of the test must not be greater than the beginning of the 1m history.

Mismatch is where the lower timeframe data -- high, lows, volume, do not match the values for the higher timeframe bar that includes the lower timeframe bars. The price data is inconsistent.

Hi phy,

Thank you for the answer. I have 3 additional questions to YOU:

1/. Could you recommend me the best site for downloading the historical 1min data into Meta Trader platform?

2/. Do you know also when exactly (DD/MM/YYYY) the platform Meta Trader 5 will be available?

3/. Will the MQL commands change under Meta Trade 5 platform ?
I mean about commands like: SendOrder(), ModifyOrder(), CloseOrder() etc...

Best Regards,

Puncher

I would like MT5 NOT to have this issue, because no matter how good is the backtester, if you plug shit in, it will give you shitty results. MQ might argue it's not their fault, but the broker's. However, it is MQ's fault because they allowed this to happen. The backtester should jump automatically to the beginning of M1 data if running on every tick test.

I'd like to see at least the option to complete broker-offered with one-click download straight from the platform, so when the M1 (or perhaps tick) data offered by the broker ends, to have the option to download history spanning on a few years from MQ servers. Also this should work with derivatives as well, so if you download history on EURUSD on a few years, should get all EURUSD futures and options that expired during that time.

Reason: