How to code : Expert Set / How to open write modify : *.set file located on expert\presets\*.set

I hope someone could help me, i'm stuck. currently i learning to write EA.

2 problems:

1. i try to save extern inputs into a file, i notice we can save extern inputs into "*.set" file located at ...\experts\presets\*.set (so how to do this?)
  2. how to load extern inputs from previous saved setting when an expert load? (im thinking to load the *.set file automaticly when EA load...)

Any help greatly appreciated :)

-so little time so many to learn...

ricx:

I hope someone could help me, i'm stuck. currently i learning to write EA.

2 problems:

1. i try to save extern inputs into a file, i notice we can save extern inputs into "*.set" file located at ...\experts\presets\*.set (so how to do this?)
  2. how to load extern inputs from previous saved setting when an expert load? (im thinking to load the *.set file automaticly when EA load...)

Any help greatly appreciated :)

-so little time so many to learn...

I found my self now is useless using that kind method :) working on multiple and manual set file is work better, also its better to use global variables to migrates EA setting across other EA :)

Can I add option "presets" for the idicator? I want load my .set files for indicator not EA - in EA its simple. Is it posible ?

I hope it's in mt5 no problem :)