How increase Modelling quality percentage?

Hi Folks,

I wonder to check my strategy I wrote, on some old data. I've got a problem with modelling quality when I test on method "Every tick ...". While I test my EA on last 30 days modelling quality shows 90%. Its going down significantly to 30% or less while I try to include 2,3,4 or more months in my test. Does anyone know how force tester startegy to use really every tick?

Check how far back your 1 minute history goes.

Start your test (whatever time frame) no earlier than the start of the 1 minute history.

phy:

Check how far back your 1 minute history goes.

Start your test (whatever time frame) no earlier than the start of the 1 minute history.

Thanks phy. I checked that and you are right. My M1 history starts at 14.04.2009. The test when started 14.04.2009 and finished 18.06.2009 gives 90% modelling quality. That really works like you say, thanks. The question still remains however how to test my startegy on last year data for example. Does anyone know how achieve longer time in M1 in history in order to chieve 90% modelling quality?

This issue is about historical data, but I'd prefer to have those on MT4. Does anyone have idea how achieve longer history in M1 on MT4 to increase modeling qualit on historical data?