Opening one trade per candle or until a certain time passed - page 3

ronaldosim wrote >>

lots mod

Hi,

After re-reading my post, i see that i was not realy clear about what i would like, (my fault). The max lot is excellent actually and i will incorporate it into the strategy. But, would there be a way to use a (money filter), like if the account starts at 10000$ and reaches, lets say 50000$, the EA would reset the amout of (lots) back to its original position of 1 lot or whatever the user started out with. We would only need to enter a specifique amount of money reached (user defined).

If anyone is up for it to practice there coding skill, It might help others and especially me (again). :)

Thank you ronaldosim, i am starting to see how things are set up in the code more clearly, wich is a very good start for a newbie like myself, I still have much to learn yet. Your help is very useful.

Cheers,

Ramy

RAMY wrote >>

lots mod

Hi,

After re-reading my post, i see that i was not realy clear about what i would like, (my fault). The max lot is excellent actually and i will incorporate it into the strategy. But, would there be a way to use a (money filter), like if the account starts at 10000$ and reaches, lets say 50000$, the EA would reset the amout of (lots) back to its original position of 1 lot or whatever the user started out with. We would only need to enter a specifique amount of money reached (user defined).

If anyone is up for it to practice there coding skill, It might help others and especially me (again). :)

Thank you ronaldosim, i am starting to see how things are set up in the code more clearly, wich is a very good start for a newbie like myself, I still have much to learn yet. Your help is very useful.

Cheers,

Ramy

change MaxLots to say TargetAccount$=50000 and TragetBuffer$=30000

and then compare if (TargetAccount$-AccountBalance()>TargetBuffer$) reset yr lot...

ronaldosim wrote >>

change MaxLots to say TargetAccount$=50000 and TragetBuffer$=30000

and then compare if (TargetAccount$-AccountBalance()>TargetBuffer$) reset yr lot...

Thks, it worked,

Know, how would i make it incremental, like if the account initialy holds 50000$ and it reaches + 2000$, every time it reachead the 2000$ profit mark it would reset the amount of lots? ( ex: 50000 to 52000 = reset the amount of lots, 52000 to 54000 = reset the amount of lots, and so on...).

thks,

Ramy

RAMY wrote >>

Thks, it worked,

Know, how would i make it incremental, like if the account initialy holds 50000$ and it reaches + 2000$, every time it reachead the 2000$ profit mark it would reset the amount of lots? ( ex: 50000 to 52000 = reset the amount of lots, 52000 to 54000 = reset the amount of lots, and so on...).

thks,

Ramy

Anyone?

Reason: