HODRICK PRESCOTT ERROR

Hello i put on my ea using of hodrick prescot filter yu can download in mql5 comunity, i have a trouble after simulation, first is that after call of iCustom indicator it is not plotted on chart

After then i put manually dragging  to chart hodrick prescot filter and i can see on left his value.

On my trading system i put a function Print which write in diary value of hodrick prescott filter when doing buy or sell order.

My trouble is that on box on left of terminal i see one value, but on diary, at same hour, i see another value , not much different but different

For example: 1.23569 and 1.23668

Coparing graphed value to other value, the value on terminal on left box is correct. 

Can anyone help me in programming to get right value in hpf[0] value array?

thanks 

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
Technical Indicators / iCustom - Documentation on MQL5

smosquito:

Hello i put on my ea using of hodrick prescot filter yu can download in mql5 comunity, i have a trouble after simulation, first is that after call of iCustom indicator it is not plotted on chart

After then i put manually dragging  to chart hodrick prescot filter and i can see on left his value.

On my trading system i put a function Print which write in diary value of hodrick prescott filter when doing buy or sell order.

My trouble is that on box on left of terminal i see one value, but on diary, at same hour, i see another value , not much different but different

For example: 1.23569 and 1.23668

Coparing graphed value to other value, the value on terminal on left box is correct. 

Can anyone help me in programming to get right value in hpf[0] value array?

thanks 

You have to show some code if you want help with your code.
Reason: