Program run, 'Void'-function and 'Stack Overflow'

Hi, and thanks for taking time to help me out.

I'm struggling with a program run that looks like the following:

void start()
{
//----
LongEntry1();
LongEntry2();
LongEntry3();
LongEntry4();
CheckForTrendReverse();
//----
} //End of start()

All of the functions listed above are of the 'Void'-type. Under these 'Void'-functions I call other functions and have set up all the parameters in order to check for trends and enter trades - these work fine (that is why I have left them out of the system, as they are not the problem).

My problem is that I get the error message 'Stack Overflow' (even though the system executes the trade perfectly) and I simply cannot figure out why this is. I have come down to two possible solutions to my problem:

1: In my program-run I need to add some sort of 'Return'-function or the like. However, I cannot figure out where this should be added.

2: I will have to list all of the parameters that I check for within my 'Void'-functions within the program-run instead of inside the 'Void'-function. However, this seems fairly stupid and I have seen programs having the parameters listed inside a 'Void'-function which takes care of checking parameters and entering/monitoring/exiting trades.

I feel very stuck with this problem and really hope that some program genius can help me out.

I am looking forward to your comments and help.

Kind regards

Garnak

PS: Sorry for the ugly lay-out I'm having problems with adding space between the spections. Have tried to update several times :-(.

Reason: