New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 224 - page 2

Rosh wrote >>
New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 224
  1. Added new error code 149 ("Hedge is prohibited") that is returned to a client at the attempt to open an opposite position to an existing one if hedging is prohibited.
  2. Changed descriptions of some functions in MQL4 Help.
  3. Fixed operation of the ArrayCopy function with timeseries array: in some cases the zero element of an array was not copied.
  4. Fixed displaying of the list of open positions in Windows Vista: eliminated title blinking.
  5. Fixed error that could result in the reconnection of client terminals.
  6. Fixed client terminal failure because of a critical error in Windows 7.
  7. Added new language packs (Latvian and Croatian), amended existing packs.

The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

23510:

Build 224 crashes when I load my EA...I have another platform on build 223 and it works fine.

any advice on what I can do to fix this issue?

I have attached a pic of the critical error i get

I have the same problem with the same error message. Please, can somebody kindly instruct how to rectify this? I could not understand the previous answer, thank you

Rosh:
New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 224
  1. Added new error code 149 ("Hedge is prohibited") that is returned to a client at the attempt to open an opposite position to an existing one if hedging is prohibited.
  2. Changed descriptions of some functions in MQL4 Help.
  3. Fixed operation of the ArrayCopy function with timeseries array: in some cases the zero element of an array was not copied.
  4. Fixed displaying of the list of open positions in Windows Vista: eliminated title blinking.
  5. Fixed error that could result in the reconnection of client terminals.
  6. Fixed client terminal failure because of a critical error in Windows 7.
  7. Added new language packs (Latvian and Croatian), amended existing packs.

The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Rosh--I have 2 computers and had the same problem on both. When I accept the auto-update to Build 224, I get an error showing I'm not connected to server then it aborts. On one of the systems, after about 3 tries over various days, it suddenly worked; the other is still 223 because I can't get the update. Is there some time frame when using ther auto-update is no allowed or something? Any ideas?

Thanks

Reason: