Not another "Looking for Programmer for EA" post

I am looking for a programmer to code my EA. I have developed my own mechanical trading system for day trading the M1 and M5 time frames. The system works extremely well on manual back testing and demo trading both of which I have done extensively. However, it's not feasible for me to day trade manually so automation with an EA is really the way to go.

I am at the final stages of adapting and streamlining my manual mechanical system for autopilot EA trading. As I am sure you will all agree, it is an immense challenge to come up with a ”One Size Fits All” autopilot day trading system that will work and consistently generate significant profit, at low risk, for any currency pair any day of the week in any market condition. That is my objective, no less. I already have a handful of tested EA s in the making and there will eventually be a number of EA s emanating from the original system but I will be only dealing with developing one EA at a time. I have a professional background in finance and a first class education in business, finance, quantitative techniques etc. You will be given a clear and articulate description of the strategy and an elegant and logically robust algorithm all clearly laid out to make your job easier. My aim is to keep things simple. I just need you to code it.

The basic paradigm of my EA s is to use anywhere from 1 to a combination of 2 to 3 indicators for trade entry trigger. The triggered trade is then screened for trend, momentum and profit potential using additional indicators. The EA will enter a trade when the criteria are met and exit the trade on clearly defined exit rules when market conditions change or on TP, SL or TS. The EA will only ever generate one open position at any one time. The lot size is fixed and predefined. For the indicators used, you should be able to just plug in the relevant underlying formula so it should be straight forward in principle. I want to be able to run separate instances of the same EA on different currency pairs simultaneously.

I am looking to work with an experienced, competent and reliable programmer who is familiar with the MT4 platform and has experience in coding EA s, for an ongoing and mutually beneficial working relationship. For now, I have a tight time frame. I can provide a complete and detailed job spec for you to proceed immediately. I expect the initial job won't take an experienced and competent MT4 EA programmer more than a few hours since you should be able to plug in many of the standard EA features you will have coded previously. I need someone who is available immediately. For now, I have a modest budget and I am willing to pay. However, ideally I would like to work with an enterprising programmer who can see the opportunity in getting on board the development of potentially lucrative EA s which you are welcome of course to use for yourself. I anticipate that there will be ongoing tweaking to improve the system and as I said, there are also other promising EA s in the pipeline. Don't worry, I won't be monopolizing your time, there won't be any major complex project. It is strictly my responsibility to come up with a tested and profitable system that works. I aim to do all I can other than coding and I will be doing my best to come up with a simple algorithm to keep the coding part straight forward.

If this post sounds interesting to you, please email me (prosper4x at ymail d0t c0m) or send me a private message and tell me a little bit about your programming and Forex experience and knowledge. Your availability and if you would prefer to work on a freelance basis, your hourly rate and an estimate (time and $) of the initial job detailed below. I am on GMT+1 (BST), can be contacted via IM most of the time and would like to be able to call you on phone.

The initial EA I have involves 3 indicators, one for entry trigger and 2 for trend filtering. The gist of the main algorithm would be as follows:

Get Bar

Calculate 4 values from bar from 3 indicator formulae

Perform entry TRIGGER evaluation

IF TRIGGER = 1, THEN FILTER (ELSE back to Get Bar iteration)

Perform FILTER evaluation

IF FILTER = 1, THEN OPEN POSITION ( ELSE back to Get Bar iteration)

The open position will be either long or short depending on the initial value calculated from the bar. Once a position is open, the EA will examine each subsequent bar, perform a calculation for an exit trigger, until position is closed by either EXIT TRIGGER, TP or SL. Once a position is closed, the EA goes back to the Get Bar iteration. There will be a number of standard EA features such as allowing the user to set parameters such as lot size, TP, TS, SL, slippage, number of periods and other parameters for the indicators used, and a timer for when to start and end the EA, as well as a pause timer for when to pause and restart the EA (to avoid major news announcements).

I am doing this first and foremost for my own trading needs. There is of course always the potential of marketing the EA commercially should it turn out to be the awesome surefire winner that I thought it would be. At which time you will be rewarded fairly and accordingly but that is not the objective for now.

To summarise what I am proposing and offering: if you are willing to work with me on my EA development projects, you get the benefit of getting in on some potentially very profitable EA s for your own trading since I would not be spending my time and energy on developing anything less than that. I will do all the testing, system development, algorithm design and tweaking. You will do the coding. I am also willing to pay you for your time so as not to limit my choice of programmers but my preference would be given to the foresightful and enterprising person who can see the opportunity and does not need to be paid by the hour, all things being equal.

Thanks for reading this long post and I look forward to getting to work with you :).

My MO: "Do less, accomplish more." - The Law of Least Effort ;).

Man Makes The Greatest Effort Possible, To Do As Little As Possible.

Sound good, I can do this if your age is more than 30.

The insight displayed by your subject line, and your obvious knowledge and comfort around EAs does not square with the fact that this appears to be your first post. Do you have a prior username on this forum?

I take your comments as a compliment and thanks for reading my rather long post.  And I want to thank everyone who has responded. Yes, this IS my first post. As a matter of fact, I just joined the forum to post this message so that I can get going with my EA. Haven't had the occasion to come here before as I am not a programmer.

I am an experienced systems-software programmer (40 years), and I do contract software development work for individuals and small-to-medium size business clients. I have developed an extensive library of MetaTrader functions that do the heavy lifting for EA's (order placement, trailing stops, automatic and intelligent error recovery, user-defined blackout dates/times, event notification, logging price swings of every trade to spreadhseets for money management analysis, and much more). Uisng this library and a skeleton EA I've developed, I can implement new robots more quickly than starting from scratch, because both coding and testing time are reduced dramatically. These routines are running live (and reliably) on a number of both 4-digit and 5-digit brokers as a part of robots developed by other traders I work with. I am available to implement your EA at my regular hourly rates. If you like, you can contact me offline at morgan@onepartharmony.org.

Prosper4X wrote >>

I offer my services via my website http://mqlservice.co.uk/ . If you have winning strategy we can talk about coding it for free.

I am a skilled coder.

contact me: ok1990@126.com

Prosper4X wrote >>

I am looking for a programmer to code my EA. I have developed my own mechanical trading system for day trading the M1 and M5 time frames. The system works extremely well on manual back testing and demo trading both of which I have done extensively. However, it's not feasible for me to day trade manually so automation with an EA is really the way to go.

I am at the final stages of adapting and streamlining my manual mechanical system for autopilot EA trading. As I am sure you will all agree, it is an immense challenge to come up with a ”One Size Fits All” autopilot day trading system that will work and consistently generate significant profit, at low risk, for any currency pair any day of the week in any market condition. That is my objective, no less. I already have a handful of tested EA s in the making and there will eventually be a number of EA s emanating from the original system but I will be only dealing with developing one EA at a time. I have a professional background in finance and a first class education in business, finance, quantitative techniques etc. You will be given a clear and articulate description of the strategy and an elegant and logically robust algorithm all clearly laid out to make your job easier. My aim is to keep things simple. I just need you to code it.

The basic paradigm of my EA s is to use anywhere from 1 to a combination of 2 to 3 indicators for trade entry trigger. The triggered trade is then screened for trend, momentum and profit potential using additional indicators. The EA will enter a trade when the criteria are met and exit the trade on clearly defined exit rules when market conditions change or on TP, SL or TS. The EA will only ever generate one open position at any one time. The lot size is fixed and predefined. For the indicators used, you should be able to just plug in the relevant underlying formula so it should be straight forward in principle. I want to be able to run separate instances of the same EA on different currency pairs simultaneously.

I am looking to work with an experienced, competent and reliable programmer who is familiar with the MT4 platform and has experience in coding EA s, for an ongoing and mutually beneficial working relationship. For now, I have a tight time frame. I can provide a complete and detailed job spec for you to proceed immediately. I expect the initial job won't take an experienced and competent MT4 EA programmer more than a few hours since you should be able to plug in many of the standard EA features you will have coded previously. I need someone who is available immediately. For now, I have a modest budget and I am willing to pay. However, ideally I would like to work with an enterprising programmer who can see the opportunity in getting on board the development of potentially lucrative EA s which you are welcome of course to use for yourself. I anticipate that there will be ongoing tweaking to improve the system and as I said, there are also other promising EA s in the pipeline. Don't worry, I won't be monopolizing your time, there won't be any major complex project. It is strictly my responsibility to come up with a tested and profitable system that works. I aim to do all I can other than coding and I will be doing my best to come up with a simple algorithm to keep the coding part straight forward.

If this post sounds interesting to you, please email me (prosper4x at ymail d0t c0m) or send me a private message and tell me a little bit about your programming and Forex experience and knowledge. Your availability and if you would prefer to work on a freelance basis, your hourly rate and an estimate (time and $) of the initial job detailed below. I am on GMT+1 (BST), can be contacted via IM most of the time and would like to be able to call you on phone.

The initial EA I have involves 3 indicators, one for entry trigger and 2 for trend filtering. The gist of the main algorithm would be as follows:

Get Bar

Calculate 4 values from bar from 3 indicator formulae

Perform entry TRIGGER evaluation

IF TRIGGER = 1, THEN FILTER (ELSE back to Get Bar iteration)

Perform FILTER evaluation

IF FILTER = 1, THEN OPEN POSITION ( ELSE back to Get Bar iteration)

The open position will be either long or short depending on the initial value calculated from the bar. Once a position is open, the EA will examine each subsequent bar, perform a calculation for an exit trigger, until position is closed by either EXIT TRIGGER, TP or SL. Once a position is closed, the EA goes back to the Get Bar iteration. There will be a number of standard EA features such as allowing the user to set parameters such as lot size, TP, TS, SL, slippage, number of periods and other parameters for the indicators used, and a timer for when to start and end the EA, as well as a pause timer for when to pause and restart the EA (to avoid major news announcements).

I am doing this first and foremost for my own trading needs. There is of course always the potential of marketing the EA commercially should it turn out to be the awesome surefire winner that I thought it would be. At which time you will be rewarded fairly and accordingly but that is not the objective for now.

To summarise what I am proposing and offering: if you are willing to work with me on my EA development projects, you get the benefit of getting in on some potentially very profitable EA s for your own trading since I would not be spending my time and energy on developing anything less than that. I will do all the testing, system development, algorithm design and tweaking. You will do the coding. I am also willing to pay you for your time so as not to limit my choice of programmers but my preference would be given to the foresightful and enterprising person who can see the opportunity and does not need to be paid by the hour, all things being equal.

Thanks for reading this long post and I look forward to getting to work with you :).

I can do this if you are still looking.

jyforex@gmail.com

Reason: