Triad System

Did you one of you bought Triad System?

If you bought it, how was your experience?

Don't buy it (yet). No statements of any kind... it smells scam long way!

It's programming forum. Tell some information about this system. We(I) didn't hear about it.

DayTrader wrote >>

Don't buy it (yet). No statements of any kind... it smells scam long way!

FYI....found out that this system is not a EA or a mechanical system...just a bunch of rules divided into sections that can be applied to a particularr market(trending/non-trending,etc..).

sayfuji wrote >>
It's programming forum. Tell some information about this system. We(I) didn't hear about it.

google "Triad system fx"

Don't you think that you, like topicstarter, have to give some information about it. Sending to Google at least is impolite.

Tom23824:

FYI....found out that this system is not a EA or a mechanical system...just a bunch of rules divided into sections that can be applied to a particularr market(trending/non-trending,etc..).

Yes. This is a manual system. From what I can tell, this system comes with a bunch of indicators to help placing pending orders at the start of a daily bar. I followed this system for a few weeks and it seems to work reasonablely well. I am thinking of turn it into an EA. The problem for me is that the author does not want to give me the interface to call his indicators. I am very new to MQL. Is it possible to find the parameters to and indicator without the source code?

Reason: