time zone change in metatrader

I would like to change the time zone for my metatrader. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks

118047 wrote >>

I would like to change the time zone for my metatrader. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks

I don't think it can be done. It is locked into the servers location time zone. I wanted to do the same thing myself.

You'd better to change your broker

I too would like to be able to change my time zone from GMT+2 to my local time zone. Why in this age of technology are we locked into this? When analysing my trades I would like to know when I entered them in my local time and also see on the charts what my local times are instead of constantly having to be converting them.

ruggles:
I too would like to be able to change my time zone from GMT+2 to my local time zone. Why in this age of technology are we locked into this? When analysing my trades I would like to know when I entered them in my local time and also see on the charts what my local times are instead of constantly having to be converting them.

U can change to a broker that has your preferred time zone. Alternatively, u can have logic in your code to produce your own reports/logs with your own time zone. See https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7789 for some ideas.

Thread start date - 2009.04.28
Reason: