Is it possible??

Is it even possible to write an Expert Adviser that dose this?

EUR/USD

TF – 30m

Short - after the 20th bar closes lower than the close of the previous day if the 20th bar is 35 pips below the close of previous day.

Long - after the 20th bar closes higher than the close of the previous day if the 20th bar is 35 pips higher than the close of the previous day.

SL – 35

TP – 75

Lot size – mini account

mioles:

Is it even possible to write an Expert Adviser that dose this?

EUR/USD

TF – 30m

Short - after the 20th bar closes lower than the close of the previous day if the 20th bar is 35 pips below the close of previous day.

Long - after the 20th bar closes higher than the close of the previous day if the 20th bar is 35 pips higher than the close of the previous day.

SL – 35

TP – 75

Lot size – mini account

very possible

c0d3:

very possible

Its a system I am working on. It’s based on an order flow pattern. The logic behind it is that the bluffers and manipulators have made their money and exited the market while the big traders and banks are committed to push prices in that direction. I work so the 20th bar is 3am for me. I also would like to run it on other pairs to see how it dose. I have been trading almost 5 years..never coded or programed a dam LOL I don't even have a clue were to start learning. any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

what's TF?

stradz:
what's TF?

Hi stradz,

Its Time Frame

mioles:

Its a system I am working on. It’s based on an order flow pattern. The logic behind it is that the bluffers and manipulators have made their money and exited the market while the big traders and banks are committed to push prices in that direction. I work so the 20th bar is 3am for me. I also would like to run it on other pairs to see how it dose. I have been trading almost 5 years..never coded or programed a dam LOL I don't even have a clue were to start learning. any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Click on "Documentation" at the top of any page on this website. It's all about coding. Good Luck.

mioles wrote >>

Regards

20th bar is 3am for you, so what broker are u using and what timezone is 3am?

aj34997:

Click on "Documentation" at the top of any page on this website. It's all about coding. Good Luck.

Thanks aj34997

ronaldosim:

20th bar is 3am for you, so what broker are u using and what timezone is 3am?

ron,

I am on the west coast.....I use IBFX

Reason: