FRACTAL NEED HELP

HELLO FRDS

I AM USING FRACTAL INDICATOR IN THE PLATEFORM ON A 4 H DATA

2 QUESTIONS

FIRST ABOUT FRACTAL IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CODE WHERE I CAN CUSTOMISE THE NUMBER OF PERIOD/CANDLE THE FRACTAL STUDY USE ?

MEANS INSTEAD OF 5 BARS LETS SAY 13 BARS ??? WHAT DO U THNIK ABOUT IT ?

SECOND ON THE SCREEN I DONT SEE THE DOT AT THE CLOSE OF THE CANDLE BUT I SEE IT TODAY 14 HURS AFTHERS .... ITS TO LATE

THIRD MORE COMPLEX HOW TO USE A FRACTAL SIGNAL IF WANT TO BUY LOW LEVEL BUT THE LOW FRACTAL IS ON A BULLISH CANDLE !!!!!

I HAVE ADOUBLE PROBLEM SIGNAL MUCH TO LATE + PRICE TO HIGH §§§§

PLS ITS URGENT I AM HAVING ..... PROBLEMS WITH THAT

TKS

lerecidiviste wrote >>

HELLO FRDS

2 QUESTIONS

FIRST ABOUT FRACTAL IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CODE WHERE I CAN CUSTOMISE THE NUMBER OF PERIOD/CANDLE THE FRACTAL STUDY USE ?

MEANS INSTEAD OF 5 BARS LETS SAY 13 BARS ??? WHAT DO U THNIK ABOUT IT ?

SECOND ON THE SCREEN I DONT SEE THE DOT AT THE CLOSE OF THE CANDLE BUT I SEE IT TODAY 14 HURS AFTHERS .... ITS TO LATE

THIRD MORE COMPLEX HOW TO USE A FRACTAL SIGNAL IF WANT TO BUY LOW LEVEL BUT THE LOW FRACTAL IS ON A BULLISH CANDLE !!!!!

I HAVE ADOUBLE PROBLEM SIGNAL MUCH TO LATE + PRICE TO HIGH §§§§

PLS ITS URGENT I AM HAVING ..... PROBLEMS WITH THAT

TKS

Hello,

1. A fractal is always a 5 bars figure, see here, for exemple, for the definition http://forexsb.com/help/indicators/fractal

If you want to create the same type of structure with 13 bars, just use the fractal function and cheks the surrounding bars, that won't be too hard.

2. I don't really understand the question, but you have to wait for the 5 bars figure to be completed before the fractal exists, see definition.

3. please go thru the definition and come back if you still having difficulties

Jacques366 wrote >>

Hello,

1. A fractal is always a 5 bars figure, see here, for exemple, for the definition http://forexsb.com/help/indicators/fractal

If you want to create the same type of structure with 13 bars, just use the fractal function and cheks the surrounding bars, that won't be too hard.

2. I don't really understand the question, but you have to wait for the 5 bars figure to be completed before the fractal exists, see definition.

3. please go thru the definition and come back if you still having difficulties

tks vm jacques i study n come back asap ..............

tks

le recidiviste

lerecidiviste wrote >>

HELLO FRDS

As Jacques says, you have to wait for the formation - this lag is why they seem to be 'always right'

Great for joining up 2 or more to get a line of significant support or resistance, far less good as a timely go/no go signal on a single fractal

-BB-

Reason: