Paint a Bar

To add comments, please log in or register
signalbar
signalbar  

I am new to MT4 and humbly make this request. Would anyone here be able to make a customized indicator for MT4 and/or Ninja Trader that would do the following:

1. Paint the Bar after three consecutive lower closes

2. Paint the Bar after three consecutive higher closes.

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
signalbar:

I am new to MT4 and humbly make this request. Would anyone here be able to make a customized indicator for MT4 and/or Ninja Trader that would do the following:

You have to ask in the job section.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
signalbar:

You need to ask about MT4/mql4 on the mql4 Forum.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
RaptorUK:
You need to ask about MT4/mql4 on the mql4 Forum.
Yes in the MQL4 forum, where one will say you : go to job section :-D
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
angevoyageur:
Yes in the MQL4 forum, where one will say you : go to job section :-D
Yep.  You are correct,  but signalbar  still needs to know to post mql4 related stuff in the mql4 forum.
To add comments, please log in or register