MQL4 tutoring needed compensation possible

Hi, everybody I'm pretty new to MQL4. have some prior programing exp, need some help to get started on the programing, have been trading currency for a while now and want to extend my box of tools and want to learn the code. If there is someone from the Bay area it would be even easier. if interested shoot me an email at a355003@gmail.com i speak russian and eng. thanx, Dre

many possibilities. have you considered going through the Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4 ??

and

why not use search box at top right of all site pages???

eg, search word: tutorial

also

as starter look here SOME links not work anymore but others will

and

MQL4 Language for Newbies. Introduction

and

Getting Started with MetaTrader

followed by

Mql - MetaTrader Development Course

above links at this webpage

btw, paying maybe easier but DIY is sooo much better simply because your rewards are proportional to efforts employed in learning, anyway - you have some prior exp so GO FOR IT ;)

denamix wrote >>
Hi, everybody I'm pretty new to MQL4. have some prior programing exp, need some help to get started on the programing, have been trading currency for a while now and want to extend my box of tools and want to learn the code. If there is someone from the Bay area it would be even easier. if interested shoot me an email at a355003@gmail.com i speak russian and eng. thanx, Dre

I've read on this site that MQL4 is pretty much what is referred to as "C" programming language. It's taught in many if not all colleges. Go take a college course. That would be my suggestion.

aj34997:

I've read on this site that MQL4 is pretty much what is referred to as "C" programming language. It's taught in many if not all colleges. Go take a college course. That would be my suggestion.

It's possible to have a pretty futile argument about whether MQL is more like C except with strings and some garbage collection, or whether it's more like Javascript but with strong-typing and no objects/classes.

Personally, I'd guess that (the first few chapters of) a Javascript book/course will be more useful than (the first few chapters of) a C book/course. Anything involving C will quickly smother you in things like pointers and memory allocation, which are completely irrelevant to MQL. You might well be able to make do just with the material which fbj is suggesting, but a book on a related language might possibly help because all the MQL stuff is great, but inevitably isn't quite up to the standards of a commercially published guide to C/Javascript. Partly depends on your "prior programing exp".

Reason: