Discussion of article "Step-by-Step Guide to Writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners" - page 9

Hi samuel. I am also new to algorithmic trading. I constantly get the error 4756 that in the manual indicates that it is account type and that it is shown in the commercial request submission failed. Based on your experience, what do you think I am doing wrong, or what should I take into account knowing that I opened my account with the XM broker. Greetings...

Hello Guys, i am hoping everyone who will see my comment are good. all heard about the beast super signal of mt4.
After severals looking for mt5 i didn't find. So i decided to make myself this indicator because i know the parameters of the indicator and the conditions to buy or sell use into, but i don't master well the coding to add the conditions ( Buy/Sell) to finalize the indicators.
in below you will find the file of beast super signal ex4, for mt5 i started but hard to finish this,the screenshot of the programming where i stopped.

<*.ex* file has been deleted>

Hello Samuel,

I was going to create an EA with the stochastic indicator but I stumbled upon your article, I have tested the code and I have no error, it works great, I used it with $10,000 demo account. But how can we do to use the code with a small fund of 500$.

Joy

Files:

Hi Samuel. Very good article. At the end you mentioned there are many aspects to consider in order to improve results that were not included. Could you mention those aspects or technics that are missing, just a guide for studying.

Many thanks. 

My greetings to you. Your article is very interesting, thank you very much, I am a beginner and I learned a lot from your article.

However, I have a problem with my code. I tried a little to modify the code at my level according to the MQL5 reference. 

I receive alerts notifying me of errors :

(control on lines 138, 169 in my code )  : My_First_EA (EURUSD DFX 10 Index,M1) OrderSend error 4752

(control on line 142 in my code )  : My_First_EA (EURUSD DFX 10 Index,M1) Alert: The Buy order request could not be completed - error:4752
(control on line 173 in my code )  : My_First_EA (EURUSD DFX 10 Index,M1) Alert: The Sell order request could not be completed - error:4752

I tried to know about this type of error but I do not find how to correct it. Thank you for kindly helping me.

Files:
My_First_EA.mq5  12 kb

Hello everyone (Especially the dear author)

I coded along with this article. I enjoyed it a lot and learned a lot from it. 

Thank you for writing such an informative article.

However I have a problem. My EA did not place any orders. I downloaded the author's code but it did not place any orders too.

Since the article is 13 years old, I assume that the code is now outdated. Can anyone help me out? 

My code is in the file below. Thanks anyone in advance.

Files:
myFirstEA.mq5  25 kb

Hi Samual, your article is great. And the technique of using indicator moving average and ADX is great because I tested it with EUR/US H2 currency pair on 2010.01.01 -2010.07.01 and 2017.01.01-2017.07.01. It's great. It's better than using indicator Hummer Hanging Man + Stochastics. And it's better than ThreeEMA Indicator. Thanks. Now I'm working on your code.

mirac baver ozturk #:

Hello everyone (Especially the dear author)

I coded along with this article. I enjoyed it a lot and learned a lot from it. 

Thank you for writing such an informative article.

However I have a problem. My EA did not place any orders. I downloaded the author's code but it did not place any orders too.

Since the article is 13 years old, I assume that the code is now outdated. Can anyone help me out? 

My code is in the file below. Thanks anyone in advance.

This code works already.
Reason: