one terminal for several brokers

Hello!

I love MT5 and brokers seems to start loving it too. The only thing is that they all have their limits on number of instruments. So, is it possible to use just one MT5 with several accounts from different brokers at once?

Thank you!

ns_k:

Hello!

I love MT5 and brokers seems to start loving it too. The only thing is that they all have their limits on number of instruments. So, is it possible to use just one MT5 with several accounts from different brokers at once?

Thank you!

May be this one can help you : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/7028
MT5 Data
MT5 Data
  • www.mql5.com
But my M1 data only goes back a few months, whereas other timeframes go back many more and even years.

achidayat:
May be this one can help you : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/7028

Thank you very much! It worked. 

As the appetite comes with eating I would suggest a tricky feature for the next MT build. What I would really like to see is MT to work with different accounts at the same time.

This way one could display chart from different broker in one terminal at once. Now it requires logoff\logon and profile changing. 

Orders sent from a chart should be broker specific and be treated accordingly. Data feeds should be chart specific. Other feeds (not specific to a chart, like news for example) should be user chosen. 

So, if you trade 2 markets, you actually need only one MT5 instead of two different installation.

In Russia they now offer MT5 for futures trading, so I would prefer MT5 instead of rather old-fashioned quik terminal. 

Guys, if there is 5+ votes here for this feature, I will post it to suggestion section in mlq5.com . 

Thank you!

ns_k:

Thank you very much! It worked. 

As the appetite comes with eating I would suggest a tricky feature for the next MT build. What I would really like to see is MT to work with different accounts at the same time.

This way one could display chart from different broker in one terminal at once. Now it requires logoff\logon and profile changing. 

Orders sent from a chart should be broker specific and be treated accordingly. Data feeds should be chart specific. Other feeds (not specific to a chart, like news for example) should be user chosen. 

So, if you trade 2 markets, you actually need only one MT5 instead of two different installation.

In Russia they now offer MT5 for futures trading, so I would prefer MT5 instead of rather old-fashioned quik terminal. 

Guys, if there is 5+ votes here for this feature, I will post it to suggestion section in mlq5.com . 

Thank you!

Multiterminal feature is not a new idea. It's probably already planned, but certainly you will not have it for next build :-D

angevoyageur:
Multiterminal feature is not a new idea. It's probably already planned, but certainly you will not have it for next build :-D

Probably MT6 then?  :) 

Would be great to hear some inside information on the MT6 features )

ns_k:

Probably MT6 then?  :) 

Would be great to hear some inside information on the MT6 features )

There is no MT6 features. If you are interested in what are the plans of Metaquotes, you have to read Russian forum, where the CEO often occurs. With Google translate and a little courage, it's very instructive.
Reason: