MY BEST EA, profitableness before crisis and during crisis

Hi all, BEST EA profitableness before crisis, and during crisis

In the country crisis has taken away 2 banks from me.

I have a program for a floor of year on real has given profit 2900% I is ready to share now it, for the moderate payment.

Through finanse to a crisis I have lost many money in bank and on it I sell this program, but I think to sell only 2 copies.

Now I am ready to share this program. I sell only two copies in MQL4. Access to real and details use - forex.best.ea@gmail.com

I shall give all of you reports, I shall give access to real. I can consider the offer investments.

The program worked for different brokers Real reports from real it Alpari Ltd, Interbank FX. Mig.

At all my familiar programmers of their program have lost all of money for accounts during the moment of crisis.

Only washing works profitable. I shall send you Mql4 this program.

forex.best.ea:

Hi all, BEST EA profitableness before crisis, and during crisis

In the country crisis has taken away 2 banks from me.

I have a program for a floor of year on real has given profit 2900% I is ready to share now it, for the moderate payment.

Through finanse to a crisis I have lost many money in bank and on it I sell this program, but I think to sell only 2 copies.

Now I am ready to share this program. I sell only two copies in MQL4. Access to real and details use - forex.best.ea@gmail.com

I shall give all of you reports, I shall give access to real. I can consider the offer investments.

The program worked for different brokers Real reports from real it Alpari Ltd, Interbank FX. Mig.

At all my familiar programmers of their program have lost all of money for accounts during the moment of crisis.

Only washing works profitable. I shall send you Mql4 this program.

Seems fake!

c0d3:

Seems fake!

NO, to Me are really necessary money, and I am really ready to sell programs or to take money for management

Demonstrate your possibilities here.

sayfuji:
Demonstrate your possibilities here.

+1

I won't trust in a system if it doesn't have stoploss limits.
Reason: