can i add a jingle ?

I am using forex autopilot as an indicator as to when to trade manually, if you have used this EA you will know that as soon as it puts an order in, the market generally goes in the opposite direction. so a great indicator when used with minimal lot size the autopilot order can be cancelled straight away. Put a manual order in going in the opposite direction with a larger lot size and cancel and take the profit at whatever you think is reasonable. The question i have is this, can a jingle be attatched somehow so i am alerted straight away when the EA puts in an order? so i dont have to monitor the computer screen all the time, any suggestions welcome.

robmorton wrote >>

I am using forex autopilot as an indicator as to when to trade manually, if you have used this EA you will know that as soon as it puts an order in, the market generally goes in the opposite direction. so a great indicator when used with minimal lot size the autopilot order can be cancelled straight away. Put a manual order in going in the opposite direction with a larger lot size and cancel and take the profit at whatever you think is reasonable. The question i have is this, can a jingle be attatched somehow so i am alerted straight away when the EA puts in an order? so i dont have to monitor the computer screen all the time, any suggestions welcome.

You could write an EA or maybe an indicator to play a sound or display an alert when a new order has been opened (not older than 1 minute for exemple).

Jacques366 wrote >>

You could write an EA or maybe an indicator to play a sound or display an alert when a new order has been opened (not older than 1 minute for exemple).

an indicator would be great but i dont have any coding experience to do it.

Reason: