What indicator do you use for tp and sl

I use support and resistance but want to work on fibonacci or pivot point indicator as they might be  best,

what is your opion ?

Those options are different ones - some people prefer fibo and pivot, and the others are using s/r for example. Support/resistance (s/r) systems are more related to price action systems. And fibo and pivot - for any classical or signal system.

As to me so I like pivot. 

expertarts:

I use support and resistance but want to work on fibonacci or pivot point indicator as they might be  best,

what is your opion ?
You must choose few indicators.

I don't use indicator to set TP-SL.... not even using Resistance-Support lines..... Just simply use 50 point (pip) for TP and also same 50 for SL

and OP at high (upperBB) for make Sell,,, and OP at low (lowerBB) for Buy ...... (offcourse after few hours calculating & analyzing market movement)

I use levels of support and resistance of the trendlines, and Fibo

i use mostly the pivot 

For my trend trading, I use ATR*3 for SL and TS, with no TP

For my swing trading, I use Bollinger Bands for SL and TP, but it's not a hard TP.  TP is the trade closes when price crosses the opposite band.

I never pay attention to S/R levels (well, I guess I do if you count BB or MA), and I've never thought anything about fibs.  I think fibs only work because people think fibs work.  Of course a price will bounce off of 66.7% retracement, if everyone thinks it's going to bounce and so they put their limit orders on it. 

Stochastic.. sometimes not always...

only chart

only use indicator for entry, and target pips for exit, usually put 50pips per trade :)

Ichimoku and bands, sometimes ma
Reason: