why a simple script do not work

Hi Everyone:

Recently I started to learn MQL4 language but I am experiencing many problems inexpertly.

One of them is as following:

I tried to copy simpleopen.mq4 in Opening market order, Practical Programming in MQL$ of MQL4 tutorial. And I get 0 mistake and 0 warning when compiling the programming code. However when I put this script to price chart, error window always show: 4109 (see attached 2) ,which mean “trade not allowed “ .Although I tried hard I still not figure out what problem would be. Please help me if any expert can give me a clue to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance

Nick

20081225a wrote >>

Hi Everyone:

Recently I started to learn MQL4 language but I am experiencing many problems inexpertly.

One of them is as following:

I tried to copy simpleopen.mq4 in Opening market order, Practical Programming in MQL$ of MQL4 tutorial. And I get 0 mistake and 0 warning when compiling the programming code. However when I put this script to price chart, error window always show: 4109 (see attached 2) ,which mean “trade not allowed “ .Although I tried hard I still not figure out what problem would be. Please help me if any expert can give me a clue to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance

Nick

Try this, right click on the chart>experts>properties then check the Allow live trading Box.

good luck

keith

kminler wrote >>

Try this, right click on the chart>experts>properties then check the Allow live trading Box.

good luck

keith

Hi Keith:

Thank a lot for your reply. I tried according your instruction, it did work! Please contact me by email to : yongquanxu@hotmail.com and i will send you a gift as token of gratitute

Best

Reason: