SOS! the character's size in MetaEditor's help table's home page become too large to see!

my problem is the character's size in MetaEditor's help table's home page become too large to see !(refer to the picture above)

my operator system is VISTA.what i have tried so far:

1.hold the "Ctr"l key and turn the scroll wheel up ( away from me).it is not work!(i mean it is also cann't zoo in).likewise hold the "Ctrl" key and turn the scroll wheel down (otowards me) also cann't zoo out!.

but in IE browser use "ctrl + scroll wheel" the character's size can zoom in or zoo out!

2.reinstall the MT4 application

Anyone has an idea how to fix it?

(the fllowing is also this question, described in chinese)

我遇到的问题是,在MetaEditor的Toolbox中的help选项卡中,帮助文件的字体变的很大,如上图。

1、按住ctrl键,滚动鼠标中轮,也不能恢复。之前同样的方法是可以改变字体大小的,同时在IE浏览器中,这个方法也是可以改变字体大小的。

2、偿试过重新安装MT4软件,但是问题依就!

gone.wang wrote >>

my problem is the character's size in MetaEditor's help table's home page become too large to see !(refer to the picture above)

my operator system is VISTA.what i have tried so far:

1.hold the "Ctr"l key and turn the scroll wheel up ( away from me).it is not work!(i mean it is also cann't zoo in).likewise hold the "Ctrl" key and turn the scroll wheel down (otowards me) also cann't zoo out!.

but in IE browser use "ctrl + scroll wheel" the character's size can zoom in or zoo out!

2.reinstall the MT4 application

Anyone has an idea how to fix it?

(the fllowing is also this question, described in chinese)

我遇到的问题是,在MetaEditor的Toolbox中的help选项卡中,帮助文件的字体变的很大,如上图。

1、按住ctrl键,滚动鼠标中轮,也不能恢复。之前同样的方法是可以改变字体大小的,同时在IE浏览器中,这个方法也是可以改变字体大小的。

2、偿试过重新安装MT4软件,但是问题依就!

I don't know about Vista but in XP, you can open IE, open view>text size and select medium, worth a try in Vista?

Keith

kminler wrote >>

I don't know about Vista but in XP, you can open IE, open view>text size and select medium, worth a try in Vista?

Keith

Keith,

first,it is work ! :-)

but hold the "Ctr" key and turn the scroll wheel up or down still cann't change the character's size . it is a fly in the ointment !

anyhow it is better than before,thank u very much!

Reason: