Need help creating a VERY simple EA - page 5

crazfoto:
i have never created an EA before but i have a trade i do that happens every 30 minutes. i trade it on the gbpusd. when the current 30min candle breaches the previous candle by one pip, i enter to go for 5 pips. it can be a buy or a sell, dosnt matter. i have a few other very simple rules for this trade, so i need an EA that will make this trade for me. can anyone help me please!???

i sell a robot that i programed. it works perfectly well only when u follow my instructions. +2348036860370

i like. it. can i change the stop on it some where to limit the failure? one of my friends that trades the 30min says his stop is always 15 pips and he is about 70% on it

ucheujah:

i sell a robot that i programed. it works perfectly well only when u follow my instructions. +2348036860370

email me crazfoto @ hotmail.com

andydoc:
Doshur - also working on your code - how about modifying the tp to allow for slippage and crazfoto, what do you do about slippage? Do you take the price whatever? In which case need to increase slippage in the code.

never had any probalems with slippage.

brendan:

Well spotted. You are quite right a trade will be executed on open of a bar if all rules are meet. No account is taken for gapping.

Perhaps crazfoto could tell us how he/she handles gapping in the manual method

Regards

Brendan

did you ever think about how we can make it take an avg of the last two 1hr candles?

i suddenly have an idea and i think it fits into this EA

will try and code these days...

crazfoto

how's the testing?

i like it. i have been using it during trends. so i turn it on to go short or long only.

crazfoto:
i like it. i have been using it during trends. so i turn it on to go short or long only.

any improvement to be made?

crazfoto:
i like. it. can i change the stop on it some where to limit the failure? one of my friends that trades the 30min says his stop is always 15 pips and he is about 70% on it

i have some questions

1. how do you determine the range to be 20 pips on the prev candle? any calculation i can do to know the value?

2. how do you determine the trend?

3. how do you determine the stop loss?

i have implemented my new idea in

now takeprofit is dynamic (based on one min chart, ma crossover to take profit)

still waiting for crazfoto to answer my question

feel free to suggest improvement and profit together

Reason: