New .NET based Meta Trader 4 Integrated Platform - page 2

We have planned an easy to use Expert editor inside the platform - similar to the MT4 one, only C#. It is planned for the version after the currently developed one, so I hope this will make things easier to get started with.

amazing. thanks.

looking forward for trying =)

I see your project. Good work... Now will have to learn C#, maybe!? I'm with Phy here, not a big fan of MSFT way. But all your work deserves a try!

I don't have much religion for or against MSFT, I just don't have a lot of good experience with modern IDE and object coding concepts.

Anyway, waiting for a build ( if one comes) that will compile out of the box on VS2005 so I can take a look see.

The packages distributed also contain ready binaries, so you can run the application directly from there. And if you are interested in the source code - VS2005 can open any of the .cs files directly as well as the project files (.csproj).

Hi phy,

It wont be a steep learning curve, i started as a delphi programmer, c# is heaven - vs2008 is definately worth starting off learning with - torrent it, team build

Thanks btw peek2k

Holy hell! not what I was expecting!

Hi divinci,

I wonder your last comment - is this good or bad? :)

We are really open to constructive criticism, so please share any thoughts you have on this.

is there plans for a open debugger, or a mql4/5 IDE? that is what i would really like to see.

Reason: