MQL4 Freelance Programming Available (...details inside!)

Last modified on Sunday, November 23, 2008

Change summary: "Now using GNU GPL license for all client requests (changed text highlighted blue)... also some text removed."

Hello,

This post is to all traders who are looking for a freelance MQL4 programmer.

So...

If (you're not a programmer) and (you need your strategy translated into MQL4) and (you are willing to pay someone)

then I might be able to help you.

For those interested, I'm providing a partial list of some of my terms below:

1) Price and delivery time of each expert advisor will vary upon expert's complexity and my personal work load.

- Minimum price: USD$300.

- Minimum delivery time: 1 WEEK.

2) I will retain the copyright to the resulting software and all software created will be protected under the GNU GPL license. (Other license agreements can also be discussed but compensation for proprietary software will be adjusted accordingly.)

3) Bug fixes are free; however, indicators, upgrades and enhancements will be billed separately.

4) The job shall not constitute "Work for Hire". In other words, you purchase software protected under the GNU GPL license.

5) Requests for modifications to existing EAs will only be accepted for software under the "GNU General Public License". Please visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html for details on "How to use GNU licenses for your own software". So, please, don't ask me to modify proprietary code since I don't have the time nor the resources to check copyright claims.

For free estimates please send your strategies to: code(dot)poet(at)live(dot)com

Or post your email here so I can contact you.

This is what you'll get:

A) You'll get an "Object code" and a "Sorce code" of a fully functional Expert Advisor, an Indicator, a Library or a Script according to your specifications.

C) A GNU General Public License agreement.

Here's a little about myself:

I'm a self taught programmer/trader.

I have roughly 2 years experience programming EA's in MQL4 and about 5 more years programing in other languages.

I'm currently testing a Dynamic Multi-Currency expert, for my own use, based on Artificial Intelligence technology.

This effort will help me raise money for my own live account.

Keep editting, you might get it the way you like it eventually...

phy:
Keep editting, you might get it the way you like it eventually...

Hopefully this is it. I admit I had some trouble choosing an appropriate licensing agreement. That's certainly a hairy matter. But, thanks for reading :)

code_poet wrote >>

Change summary: "Now using GNU GPL license for all client requests (changed text highlighted blue)... also some text removed."

Hello,

So...

If (you're not a programmer) and (you need your strategy translated into MQL4) and (you are willing to pay someone)

1) Price and delivery time of each expert advisor will vary upon expert's complexity and my personal work load.

2) I will retain the copyright to the resulting software and all software created will be protected under the GNU GPL license. (Other license agreements can also be discussed but compensation for proprietary software will be adjusted accordingly.)

3) Bug fixes are free; however, indicators, upgrades and enhancements will be billed separately.

4) The job shall not constitute "Work for Hire". In other words, you purchase software protected under the GNU GPL license.

5) Requests for modifications to existing EAs will only be accepted for software under the "GNU General Public License". Please visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html for details on "How to use GNU licenses for your own software". So, please, don't ask me to modify proprietary code since I don't have the time nor the resources to check copyright claims.

For free estimates please send your strategies to: code(dot)poet(at)live(dot)com

This is what you'll get:

A) You'll get an "Object code" and a "Sorce code" of a fully functional Expert Advisor, an Indicator, a Library or a Script according to your specifications.

I have roughly 2 years experience programming EA's in MQL4 and about 5 more years programing in other languages.

I'm currently testing a Dynamic Multi-Currency expert, for my own use, based on Artificial Intelligence technology.

I don't mind paying a reasonable price. What I object to is that you own the copyright.

Please contact me so I can describe what I need. If you can create the program and help me implement it (I'll need your support to some small extent...I have the hedge math figured out but I'm not a programmer), then I'm cool with your price. Sparks. sparks@sparkswriter.com

To: All Traders

Due to lack of serious demand this MQL4 programming services will no longer be available.

code_poet wrote >>

Hello,

So...

This is what you'll get:

HI

I AM INTERESTED IN MQL4 PROGRAMING

E MAIL ME AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY REQUIRMENT

TAHIR82ABBAS@YAHOO.COM

HI

I AM INTERESTED IN MQL4 PROGRAMING

E MAIL ME AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY REQUIRMENT

TAHIR82ABBAS@YAHOO.COM

Hi, can you make something like listing in my topic here or instead of reading the email can it read a database on the web eg every 10 seconds so when i recieve the sms i can quickly add it to database on my phone then it will execute it within the 10-15 seconds?

kind regards

code_poet:

Hello,

So...

This is what you'll get:

code_poet:

Hello,

So...

This is what you'll get:

Reason: